Tuesday, February 27, 2007

We want Traffic School!

As a result of my recent legal troubles, I had to attend a 4 hour defensive driving class in Rolling Meadows a couple of days ago.

It was fairly boring, there were a couple of decent chicas there so I decided to make some approaches. To keep the blade sharpened, as they say.

Approach 1 - asian who started talking to me. Turned out she was married, she seemed unusually friendly for a married woman though. We talked throughout the class, though, and she kept my mind off the boredom.

Approach 2 - another Eastern European blonde, a little better looking than HBRussianGirl. I hear this voice talking behind me with that accent that I love, and I turn around and ask her for directions to Woodfield. She was really cold and quiet, but later on I found out that she could barely speak or read English.

Pretty good opportunity for situational openers since it is such a unique venue for sarging.

256 approaches

No comments: