Monday, February 05, 2007

Miscelleneous bitching

I have this online dating thing down to a science, and thanks to JCB's recent pics, I'm getting more attention on these goddamn sites. Log on just to answer mail. So I don't have to be logged on all the time, I save their profiles as web archives so I can construct my responses and look at their hot pictures without having to be logged in. Run a search for cute girls that match my extensive criteria, then save their profiles so that I can construct my emails at my leisure. I hate hate hate using them but it's 8 degrees below 0 these days - I'm not going to be walking from bar to bar every night making approaches. It's just not gonna happen. So far, I have gotten like 5 winks last week - one girl gave me her number right away, then never answered when I called her. WTF that was all about I'll never know - she seemed like she might be fat anyway. I gave my number to another girl, but then I never answered when she called me. I kind of had second thoughts about her physical attractiveness after studying her pictures a little longer. There is a cute Japanese woman who has been emailing me - she just seems nice, I'm not sure how well I'd get along with her. She is a really brilliant electrical engineer though, which I find cool. There's this latina chick with huge tetas - it seems like she only logs in once a week or so. There is this really *hot* jewish chick with cute glasses I've been emailing that I hope I get a day2 with.

The old french chick has been looking at my profile online, I caught her viewing my profile again last night. So far I have not messaged her, even though I am pretty much thinking about sexxing her 24 hours a day now. I'm also thinking about all of her craziness and how it may not be worth it. I have decided to give it a week or two and see if she contacts me first. That would make it easier.

AHBRussianGirl only calls me up to come over when she wants something, like when she needs me to help move furniture. She can never get anyone to babysit her kid, and she never wants to do anything fun.

Babble, Babble, Bitch, Bitch
Rebel, Rebel, Party, Party
Sex, sex, sex, don't forget the violence
Blah, blah, blah
Got your lovey-dovey sad and lonely
Stick your stupid slogan in
Everybody sing along

Are you motherfuckers ready for the new shit?
Stand up and admit it, tomorrow's never coming

No comments: