Thursday, February 01, 2007

Old flame might be back

Those of you who have followed this blog since its inception will remember the case of the Attention Whore French Chick. Well guess what?

It was almost a year ago when we met on a personals site. She was damn hot, probably a 9. I was AFC as hell when I went out with her, in fact she's the reason I started reading about the game.

We went out a couple of times. It is a long story what happened between us. I was really in at one point, we fooled around on the first date - but after the first date I started getting really bad oneitis for her and I ruined it by becoming really AFC. It ended like this:

we were on the phone and she said something insulting to me, I forget what it was. This snapped me out of my AFC-ness, I realized that this girl was disrespecting me and I got really pissed. I guess she thought since I was a huge AFC she could say whatever she wanted to me. I slammed the phone down on her and never spoke to her again. That was almost a year ago.

I have not been back to that dating site in a long time, ever since I started going out in the field and approaching. I came back last month, because it is cold out and I don't go out as often as I did last year, so I have been doing some online game to make up for it. I took my profile off invisible so that people can see I am online. Today I look and it shows that another person had added me to their favorites list - and it was this girl.

I added her to my favorites list, but I haven't messaged her. Should I message her, or leave her alone? God I'd really like a second chance with her, I know I can do a lot better now.

No comments: