Thursday, February 01, 2007

I feel like Doogie Howser

Every time I sit down to write a new blog entry, trying to come up with a neat summation of the things that happen to me in my life. It is impossible to try to put everything in these nice little boxes. Case in point, AHBRussianGirl. Every time I feel like it is going good with her, it goes downhill again. And I have really bad oneitis for her at this point. I don't know what to do about it except do what I do best - go out and sarge. I have been talking with a couple of girls I closed last month and a couple from online. AHBRussianGirl is not the greatest, I don't understand why I have it so bad for her. But these girls I'm talking to right now - except one - are not as good as her. I have to GFTOW. It's the only way I'm going to get over this oneitis. I can't believe I have oneitis for AHBRussianGirl, I never would have expected that. She is not that bright, a single mother for Christ's sakes, and can be extremely bitchy. Her face isn't even that great. You know what it is? She has one of the most rocking bodies I've ever laid my eyes on. Wow. That ass.

No comments: