Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Privilege

On Saturday night, me and Linux1 met up with Linux2 and WifeOfLinux2 at Bob Chinn's Crabhouse in Wheeling. We got really drunk on Mai Tais, but we ordered wrong - I should have gotten my usual Mahi Mahi instead of the Tuna and Hachami Sashimi.

Afterwards we went to this place called the Living Room, which was totally bizarre - there were no sets. The place seemed to be populated by a bunch of 50 year old secretarial looking women on their day off, and a bunch of middle aged guys in suits. I did an approach - probably the only young-ish looking girls there, but I got blown off.

Later on, we went to this club Privilege by Woodfield mall. This was more my style. I would describe Privilege as being sort of like 720, except there are more white girls there, a fair amount of latinas, a salsa band, a smaller area with beds(?) - I don't get the beds. The women at Privilege were pretty hot. Probably as hot as Salud on a good night, but a little more suburbanish, not that I mind. It is a lot less crowded than 720, but more expensive and you still have to know how to dance, because the music is so loud you won't be able to talk to anybody. So it's another one of these high priced clubs where it's all about how you look and how well you can dance. I noticed most of the guys didn't know how to dance, in fact they were mostly horrible. The guys that were out on the dance floor were either a. dancing with the girls they came with, or b. really really good dancers, and were doing the 'spin move' with random girls. I have to get good at dancing, or at least semi decent. Or at least really drunk so that I don't mind making a fool of myself. Most likely I will just wind up drinking more so that I will have enough balls to rub up on the girls on the dancefloor. Regardless, my smooth lines are going to waste in a place like this. Luckily I have my exotic good looks to fall back on. I told JCB about Privilege and of course he wants to hit it sometime.

254 approaches

No comments: