Wednesday, February 14, 2007

"I wanted to send you something fabulously amazing for Valentine's Day...

but the mailman told me to get my ass out of the mailbox" was the text message that AHBRussianGirl sent me. So far, I have not responded to it and I don't intend to.

HBPhoneSex called last night, I texted her back and said 'call u later'. I have not called her and don't intend to. At least not today.

I got an email from HBOldFlame's sister. I have not opened it yet and don't intend to until tomorrow.

My 5 year ex called me today, just to catch up on things. She is working at a Victoria's Secret now, or something like that, and she is whupped on some asshole guy who of course is treating her like shit. She asked me what I am doing for Valentine's Day. I told her, not a fucking thing. She said, well I'll be your Valentine. I said, 'that's great, but that's not really helping me, can you get me some weed?'

No comments: