Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Old flame Episode 2 - The Sister

The HBOldFlame on the dating website keeps looking at my profile - but I have not messaged her. I was just going to leave it at that - but today I noticed a new development.

It looks like her sister has also added me to her favorites list. I noticed this because hardly anybody adds me to their favorites just out of the blue. Then I took a look at this new girl's pictures - and her pictures were taken in HBOldFlame's house. From looking at her, she looks like HBOldFlame's older sister.

Both sisters are hot. HBOldFlame is younger and hotter. I'd probably have hot monkey sex with either, gladly. I am not messaging either, although I think I should probably email the sister and say 'hey do you know (HBOldFlame's first name)? your apartment looks familiar?'. HBOldFlame is really bad news - she is a totally Attention Whore, plays guys off each other, and I've already messed up with her. She is so hot though, I am going to be thinking about her again.

If we do wind up communicating with each other again it will be under different circumstances. When we first met I was an AFC with no knowledge of the game. Right now I am partway through my Jedi training. I'm about at the stage Luke was at when he had to leave Dagoba at the end of Empire, not exactly a Jedi Master, but not exactly a Padawan either. HBOldFlame, however, is definitely the Sith lord of HB Attention Whores.

No comments: