Saturday, February 17, 2007

Old Flame is back

Last night was weird, I had a day2 planned out with HBPhoneSex, but she kept pushing it back then she eventually flaked - something about her cousin whom she lives with, which sounded legit. She did offer to reschedule. I'm pissed that I wasted Friday night waiting around for her - I've decided to next her, but I won't tell her and maybe keep her around for a future booty call.

So ... the big news is that I have been talking on the phone with HBOldFlame. I emailed her sister and asked her how Old Flame was doing. HBOldFlame wound up calling me, and I invited her and her sister out tonight. I am supposed to go to Linux2 and DragonLady's birthday party in Andersonville - there are like 90 people on the guest list, so I don't think they will mind two more.

Old Flame is exactly the same, major attitude. I feel really nervous. I'm in a much better place than I was last year when we met - back then I was a complete mess. I've been thinking about this girl for so long, you have no idea. I have just been dreaming about fucking her. That's really blunt, but I'm just really horny for this girl. I have to really be on tonight - tonight, I will be in full on PUA alpha male mode. No fucking around.

I have to meet Linux1 and Linux2 at this bar at 7 before the party. I told HBOldFlame and her sister to call me when they get into town. Fuck I'm nervous. I'm not going to drink a lot because that always fucks me up. I'm sure I'll have some stories for you all later.

No comments: