Thursday, July 20, 2006

Too old match.com chick, number close HB9's

It's been an interesting weekend so far. Some chick on match.com messaged me, and then started calling me all the time. She wanted to hook up last night but I was already out when I got her call. I have some more approaches to post, including some positive results finally - but I'm still writing them up. This chick is starting to call a lot though, it's a turn off - too bad because I was semi interested a couple of days ago. It seems like an easy hook up though, about an HB6/7. But she seriously might be crazy stalker material.

I just had my second # close and best set yet. Mama mia, hot hot hot girls, 2 HB9's, I want to touch my pee pee just thinking about them. I'm really close to saying - f*ck online game. It's bullshyt. Will post more FR's in a bit.

No comments: