Thursday, July 20, 2006

Style Life Challenge is Kicking My Ass

It's been awhile. I'm still doing stylelife challenge - it is kicking my ass. I come home at 9-10 every night doing these exercises. A lot of them are exercises in conversation and not really approaches.

I have done 7 approaches for stylelife since last time I wrote. They were using these new routines that style is having us use. I was very incongruent, and I didn't get a close or anything. So far I've just been trying to keep up with the assignments.

I've been looking back at the stuff we've done. I'm pretty much over my approach anxiety - man I remember approach #1. I was scared sh*tless. Now I can approach no problem. It is fitting in all of these different pieces - the disqualifiers, the DHV stories and routines - that I am having trouble integrating into my approaches. They all add up to solid game, but a lot of the time I am struggling so much during the set that I forget a lot of them.

If you can though - learn the 'ring finger routine' - that is just gold.

I will write more when I have time.

No comments: