Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Unleashed at the Mall, Gay Bar

Date: August 5, 2006
Location: Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg, IL
Players: me + 2 wings and 1 pivot

After therapy I pick up Effect and pivot girl Diva and we drive to Woodfield Mall for some day game on Saturday morning. Diva is a really unusual girl, but I've decided that she is ok. When I first met her I thought she was annoying, but now that she has admitted that she was basically a social outcast as a teenager, I feel like I understand her better.
Anyways, at the mall I open the most sets I've ever done in an afternoon - 20. This is really a blur, they were pretty good sets too - I was making it to c1 and c2 with a lot of them, negging them, mixed sets etc.. I was mainly using - can you help me find a gift for my mom, plus myspace/google on most of them. I forgot to neg the majority of them. I was just entertaining myself, it was like playing a video game.

Some of the more memorable ones were: the of-age looking brunette who turned out to be too young, and her mom came out of nowhere and started glaring at me like I was some kind of perv, the girl walking hand in hand with her bf (I love the look on the bf's face when I do this). Again, it was just a blur - mall chick upon mall chick. Women with their husbands and boyfriends, I didn't care. I did get a @ close from a mediocre latina. Whatevah.
Anyways, so I wanted to get some more approaches in that night when I met up with my 2 friends from work in Wrigleyville. This was a mistake, I should have gone out with JCB to Plush. We wound up going to some gay bar. There were no sets anywhere, and I got tired and left early. It was like 1 o'clock when I left, too late to meet up with JCB and the socialskillz guys at crobar or something, so I just went home.

130 approaches

No comments: