Monday, August 14, 2006

Mall Debacle mk.354

Date: August 14, 2006
Location: Mall, Skokie, IL
Players: solo sarge

I got up at 6 in the morning, called in sick and woke up at 1 in the afternoon. I went to the gym, called up Jaydog and Effect. They had already done today's Style Life assignment, Effect was at work and Jaydog was getting ready for his date with ProducerGirl. I told him to SBAP and TFAF, who knows if he'll take my advice.

I went to my old hunting grounds, the Old Orchard Mall in Skokie, IL, to get in the 5 approaches for today's Style Life assignment. I did 5 really crappy approaches. They don't even seem like approaches, all I did was ask random women for clothing store recommendations - but I'm going to count them because I counted them the first time I did the Challenge and I got viciously blown out the last two sets.

I dunno what it was today, maybe the stars were not in alignment, I got 'talk to the hand' and 'leave us alone, we're busy'. I really think my energy level was fine and I just happened to cross paths with some real biatches. I also think that me going to the mall in the middle of the afternoon on a weekday had something to do with it - only people there seemed to be college and high school girls. Whatevah. Another brick, or bricks, in my proverbial palace. Maybe another thing that might have messed me up today - I wasn't dressed very well, I just went in the clothes I wore to the gym. The 5 approaches today took me 40 minutes. The last time I did this assignment it took me 8 hours to get 5 approaches.

I'm going to skip day 5's assignment - which is going to a clothing store and getting a complete makeover, since I did this already the first time around and, quite frankly, I don't need anyone's advice about fashion.

149 approaches

No comments: