Friday, August 18, 2006

Summer's Coming to an End

Last night seemed like a really slow night in Wicker Park. For some reason I thought that Thursdays were big nights in that area. Yesterday I was talking to JCB, he was telling me how he has to cut down on going out because school is starting up again for him. Things will be busier for me next month, as well. Maybe the rest of the Chicago club people are starting to feel the same thing, I dunno. Effect has been sick lately.

Summer is coming to an end pretty soon, in a few weeks it will still technically be summer but it will feel like fall. This has been the best summer in a long, long, time. Even compared to when I was with Sophia. I feel like a totally different person from week to week, I haven't felt this way since I was in college.

1 comment:

Resilient said...

Heck ya man! Props on all the hard work and approaches. Becoming an approach machine can really change AFC lives. I can see that sosuave and stylelife was the medicine you needed!

My very best wing last night told me something cool in terms of slowing down the approach machine: "Even if you're not 'sarging' you're still apart of the community if you make an approach anywhere. It doesn't have to be a club or bar. You're still in improving yourself, and that will make you happy."