Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Update On the Story of Online Girl #2

I would swear off online chicks after my last online debacle with HBFrenchBiatch last month - except Online Chick #2 is just way too cute. We've been emailing for about a week, we talked on the phone for the first time last night, and are supposed to have a coffee date tomorrow.

so ...

Last night i was gonna call her at 10 like she said to, but she wound up calling me first instead.

She actually seemed really nervous and tongue tied around me - that's the first time I've never noticed something like that.

We talked about an hour, we agreed to talk tomorrow at 9 about meeting on Thursday - we still haven't decided on what we are going to do yet.

I have serious doubts that she is for long term. So far the conversation hasn't been very exciting, she is a really sweet though, and I can tell she could be cool if she loosens up a little. She seems really sincere, and so far, free of games.

I have one blurry pic of what could possibly be an incredibly hot girl or ... not. Like either an HB5 or an HB9. Sexy voice, too.

She seems really naive - religious upbringing, lives at home with parents but has lived on her own before, doesn't drink alcohol very often. The next couple of days should be interesting. I'm really hoping she's as hot as I think in person.

No comments: