Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Last of the Attention Whore

I told off and hung up on an HB9. this happened last night. I'm certain I did the right thing, in fact I should have done it sooner. I probably did not do it the right way though, that would ensure the possibility of sex later, as a true DJ would.

My inner game needs a lot of work, but I noticed a positive development in the past couple of weeks that at least i'm not taking any s*** from women. I need to integrate this into my personality so that it becomes a solid sense of personal boundaries and confidence. Right now i'm just lashing out whenever i feel like i'm being disrespected.

This was the main girl that I liked, too. I have been messaging with another girl from an online dating site recently, but that's about it as far as me 'spinning plates'. I start boot camp next week. Hopefully that will all change.

She is smart and attractive, but she is your typical AW. Extremely full of herself to compensate for her f*ckd up life and her insecurities. This was the girl who originally brought me to this board back in my AFC days (all of two weeks ago ). The full story can be read here

http://xxxxxxx

The short version of the story is: I was dating this chick, I was doing surprisingly well, got some kissing and probably could have tried for sex, but then -- things god f*ckd up, I made some really (really) bad AFC moves that should have gotten me NEXT'd. But somehow, I managed to avoid the total diss and we were still calling and talking to each other on the phone over the past couple of weeks.

She had changed after my display of AFC'ness. Now, whenever we talk I feel like she is throwing me sh*t test after sh*t test, I feel like she is trying really hard to disqualify me and I have to really think on my feet. To be honest I don't even like talking to her any more because of all the sh*t tests, it's just extremely annoying to me now and is quickly killing off any sense of attraction I had for this girl. I wish I hadn't displayed AFC'ness, I'd have it a lot easier now with her, but anyways f*ck it.

The conversation went like this:

-funny, relaxed casual convo, but then I happen to say something that triggers an immediate negative reaction in this biatch: i told her that i think women like sex just as much as men do, that society has conditioned them that to acknowledge their sexuality is shameful, and that is why they pretend like they don't like sex as much as men do.

-she flies off the handle, and tries to prove me wrong, argues this crap to death until i tell her that i don't even want to talk about it. of course i'm absolutely convinced i'm right and that she is brainwashed like most people, into believing the opposite is true.

-she then decides to pick on another issue: i had told her my iq (it's genius level, supposedly) when we started talking. this girl is such a nut/control freak that, after that, she has tried to make it a point to prove to me that she is smarter than me.

-she says: are you sure you are in mensa? i'm smarter than you in everything.
-me: that's because you monopolize the conversation and only talk about what you know.
-her: name something, impress me. because right now i'm not feeling any attraction to you. say something.
-me: what do you want me to say.
-her: say something to prove to me how smart you are, because you sure don't act like you're smart, i told you i'm smarter than you in everything.
-me: (getting pissed) ok - can you read music?
-her: yes
-me: what is the natural minor of d major?
-her: i don't know.
-me: well that's at least one subject that i am smarter than you in.
-her: (flying off the handle) that's it? you need to do a better job than that at impressing me.
-me: i have nothing to prove to you.
-her: you do if you want me to be attracted to you.
-me: (angry now) well if it involves me jumping through hoops or speaking some pretentious bullsh*t just to impress you, then no thanks. i don't care if you're attracted to me.
-her: (yelling some sh*t, i don't even hear it because i'm yelling some sh*t at her now.)
-me: also, are you saying you're smarter than me or that i'm stupid? that's pretty insulting. what is your deal? i am just trying to have a nice conversation and you are insulting me? you have a lot of problems ....... that's just rude. i should just hang up on you.
-her: (quiet on the other end now.)
-me: (i hang up).

And that's it. At this point, I really don't like this person. I can't take her sh*t tests, or her attitude. I don't need a person like that in my life. I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, the reason our relationship is so lop-sided now to begin with was my being an AFC before realizing it too late. I would still do her, but I have serious doubts we could get along well enough to sustain any type of relationship, given how we argue all the time.

Anyways, looking forward to boot camp. From now on I'm only going to date hot women who aren't insane.

No comments: