Friday, September 15, 2006

So now we fly ever free We're free before the thunderstorm On towards the wilderness our quest carries on

I never wrote about last Saturday, but it was pretty cool. One of my best sarging nights in the last few weeks actually.

I went out with JCB to Hooters, where we met up with his two buddies Tom and Frank, then we all went to check out his martial arts tournament, which was brutal as hell and actually pretty entertaining. I made plans via text message to go out sarging with JayDog after the tournament, Effect had to work and was not feeling up for going out that night. JCB got lost on the way home so I was way late by the time I met up with JayDog at Salud. It was already like 1 am by the time we got there.

We're standing at the bar when two really hot blonde chicks come up to me - and one of them kisses me! I was shocked. Of course, I open her. Turns out it is a bachelorette party and she's getting married in a couple of weeks. You really can't beat that for a situational opener. Maybe if I was smoother - or if she had more to drink - I could have escalated.

We are walking around when we meet up with my brothers and my brother Lloyd's friends from out of town at the other end of the bar. It was just a really weird night, I couldn't believe I ran into them at Salud of all places. We're sitting around with the guys, just being rowdy drinking dudes, when jayDog decides to start opening the 3 set at the table next to us. He actually has a really good night, but that's his story and I'll leave it to him to tell the tale if he ever decides to do so.

There is a really hot but large set - a 7 set - at the other side of the room and I decide to approach. I open the whole group but wind up talking to a group of about 3-4 of them - I run my whole game, I even seed the fact we're going to this cool club called PJ Clarke's later on. I wind up hitting it off with this tall blonde chick. Talk about a weird night - turns out this 7 set is also a bachelorette party. I bullshit with them for a long time - about, guess what, cookie cake and jealous girlfriends. These girls are wasted and I'm getting all kinds of IOI's from this blonde chick. I wind up walking away and then coming back and reopening her a couple of times that night.

My mistake was going for the venue change and not the number close. Or not going for the number close first before going for the venue change. If I had more experience closing I would have known this, and how it's hard to get a consensus of 7 drunk girls to follow a strange guy to a bar on the other side of town. She tells me she'll meet me there but I never make it there to find out. Boched close, I'm going to totally regret this. I remember how this girl was like, massaging my back and shit.

Later on, I reopen the girl who kissed me, and I hang with her and her bachelorette party for a while. My bros and their friends are amazed, they've never seen me do this type of crap before. I was telling JayDog over late night food at Clarke's that, out of all the dudes there, we had the most game. JayDog had an awesome night and really impressed my bro's friends - one of them even came up to me and told me my friend has a lot of balls to approach girls like that. I felt pretty proud. We had a great night. We sat around bullshitting until like 5 or 6 in the morning about how we love the game, and how much better we're getting. I was really excited, and I had so much coffee to drink that night, that I couldn't fall asleep that night. I just lay in bed thinking about girls and all the fun we're going to have when we get really good at this.

Ever onward. I keep thinking about those blonde girls, but there will be more where they came from. I am counting this day as the day 19 seeding exercise from the Style Life challenge round 2. I've decided to finish it (again), even if it takes me longer than 11 days.

206 approaches

2 comments:

Resilient said...

206 dang man! Sounds like you've really out done your expectations. I just got back into sarging after taking 6 weeks off. It feels like starting from scratch when you take a break from sarging. Having big issues with inner game at the moment, but may defeat it with some NLP and deeper prayer. Do you have Stylelife's PDFs archived? cuz.. I looked at his blog and all his PDF links are dead now.

Nonchalant said...

yeah you can get the style life challenge on bit torrent sites, it's a small download and pretty easy to find. if you have trouble finding them, email me.