Monday, September 04, 2006

Appetite for TFAF


I wanted to get all of this crap done over the weekend and I wound up sitting around the house, playing guitar, and going out at night. At least I got the Sweet Child O' Mine solo down. I went to this cookout at my parent's crib on Sunday and ate a lot stuff that will make me fat. No cleaning, reading, or financial organizing got done this weekend.

On Thursday I met up with the JayDog meister in Wicker, where he had been doing his homework at McGearty's. We drove over to Evanston and picked up Effect and Diva from work. While we were waiting at the bookstore for them to get off work, we got a few sets in - cute blonde chick in the cafe, Japanese chick on the stairs, some chick with curly hair and glasses at the magazines who I hit with the Style Life Cosmopolitan routine. They kicked us out of the store at the end of the night and me and JayDog went looking for an ATM - I got an approach in with this blonde chick at the movie theater across the street.

We went to Exit where the below video was filmed. Holy crap is all I have to say. There were some stripper looking biatches getting whipped by the doms. Wow. I got in 5 sets, most of them inconsequential. But that's not the point! The point is, well, check out that video. Haha JayDog is a freak! Then, retreat to Clarkes where we showed off JayDog's back to a bunch of mortified people on the street. TFAF.

Friday night I got out really late from my fantasy football draft, I met up with Effect at Longroom and we went to Darkroom. We were both exhausted from going out all the time last week and decided to call it a night early - 2am, early for us. No approaches.

Saturday night I met up with JCB, we went over to Lincoln Station to watch the Notre Dame game - then we met up with a bunch of dudes - Masterpiece, Hostile, Hostile's friend, this dude Pablo and his friend, at MaxBar. I got in a lot of sets that night at the bar, some on the street - the best one was this short chick, a high school Spanish teacher, long set, I really thought I was in. Then she bails, I find her later but this one dude is all over her. Not a great night for me, I really should be closing for Style Life part deux - man, JCB was in a bad state that night. He was really out of it for some reason. I told him how I really admired his game but it didn't seem to help at all. We also went to this one really cool club called the Apartment, sort of this hip hop place. I ran into my cousin Jason Bryan of all people, he was wearing a shirt that said 'fuck me'.

9 approaches in all on Saturday night. On Sunday I got rejected at the door at Neo, where I was supposed to meet JayDog and Effect, due to my crappy ID. TFAF. It is Labor Day, Monday. I woke up late today, played more guitar, went back to bed. When I got up Effect called, and we went down to Wicker Park for some gaming. I got one set in on the street so far, I might get more in later tonight but that brings my total up to ...


202 approaches

Time is flying. The world turns and I am still the same person, only a little different. A little more confident, some new friends, a little bit of game, a cleaner apartment, some extra money in the bank. I'm not changing fast enough, I have to keep reminding myself to be process oriented and not results oriented, but I'm so impatient. Soon it will be fall, the days are growing colder. My bed is growing colder, I feel so alone sometimes and I just need the warmth of a sympathetic female next to me at night. Just to feel the closeness, and feel connected to somebody again. But then I think, you know, TFAF.

No comments: