Friday, June 09, 2006

Where I'm at right now

The thing is, whatever happens to me,

no matter how low I feel, no matter how alienated from society and unwanted I feel sometimes, no matter how many girls reject me or ignore me, no matter how disrespected I feel by people in general, no matter how marginalized I feel in my family unit,
no matter what happened to me in the past and no matter what horrible choices I've made that I'll have to live with, no matter how many people let me down lie to me or betray me,
no matter how hopeless I feel, how pointless things seem, or how much time I've already wasted, no matter how insurmountable the obstacles may seem, no matter how paralyzed I feel with depression, no matter how random and cruel of a place this world seems,
no matter how much random tragedy happens to me or how much it seems like I can't get a break in this life, no matter how hard I try with no results,

I'll never give in to depression or hopelessness, and I'll never stop trying to figure out and master my life. I'll die fighting because I deserve to be happy and I think I'm a worthwhile person, even someone who has many unique and beautiful things to offer the world. On a night like this when it seems like I'm alone again in the world I have to remember that time is all I have and not to waste another second of my life. I must keep moving forward. There is a beautiful life waiting for me if I can just remember to be good to myself and always do the right thing.

No comments: