Wednesday, June 18, 2008

5k training week 3

I'm keeping up with training, it's not so difficut yet - longest run is 2.5 m which is not a lot for some people, but I am definitely tired at the end of it. Still managing to do my yoga and weight lifting on top of the running (cutting down on the weight lifting though). This week was tough, the workouts were manageable but I'm tired a lot of the time, I have no energy after work to do anything other than sit on the couch, the house is a mess because I'm too tired to clean, or just lazy. K. is of course pregnant and not in any shape to clean, so the place is a mess. I'm also hungry all the time. Weight went up last week and I gained back the 3 lbs I had lost. This week will be even more difficult as we have the wedding party coming up and I'll have to squeeze in training this week as well as watch what I eat and drink all weekend in the UP, which is really tough to do. I'm just hoping not to gain anymore weight. They have an exercise room at the hotel so I'll be able to do something over the weekend which may motivate me to watch what I eat.

No comments: