Monday, March 17, 2008

Hell no I ain't happy, but I ain't too crappy

My wife is annoyed that I'm staying up all night. I can't help it, I'm just not sleepy. I wind up getting out of bed and surfing around on my laptop in the bathroom. Eventually it's like 1 in the morning and I have to take a Benedryl to fall asleep - then I wake up in the morning totally out of it. Maybe this is because I have sort of been blowing off working out lately, I used to fall asleep like a baby after a good workout. K. thinks it's because I bring my laptop to bed, something about the lights on the screen not being conducive to falling asleep. I am going to switch to reading books in bed before sleep. I'll wind up spending less time messing around on youtube and more time reading stuff that will help me in my life.

Good weekend of hanging around the house with the wife. We watched a lot of movies - Hot Rod was pretty good, I'm surprised it wasn't a big hit. Felt sort of underwhelmed @ Transformers. We went to see the Hawks play Calgary on Sunday at the United Center. I'm not that into hockey - I want K. to buy some Bulls tix or something.

Work going well, have to keep up my focus so this trend continues. I'm worried about my other responsibilities. Revamped my GTD weekly review processes, gonna spend a lot more time working on myself. I've made so much great progress, it would be a shame to fall back now.

No comments: