Sunday, June 17, 2007

Meet the Fockers

So my girl keeps giving me a lot of shit that I never take her to meet my parents (despite the fact that I've asked her to a couple of times), am I ashamed of her and what not, which is just ridiculous. Typical girl stuff, my therapist says that she is ready to 'take it to the next tier'. I told him I liked the tier that we were on. Next week I'm supposed to go out to dinner with her parents and her brother when they come to town for the triathlon. So I asked her to go with me to meet my parents, brothers, sister in law and inlaws today when we go have lunch to celebrate Father's Day. I called my dad to let him know, I think this is all just entertaining to him.

Last night my girl got pissed at me. I took her to see a show at Second City. They sat me and my girl in the front row right by the stage. I don't know what happened to me, I think it's that I haven't been sleeping that much lately with all the crap I have to do, but I kept falling asleep. She kept kicking my leg to wake me up, towards the end of the night she was pretty angry with me. Imagine those Second City performers with this guy in the front row who keeps falling asleep with his mouth hanging open. Maybe they thought I was retarded or something.

Anyways, everything will be different between me and my girl, and between me and my family, in about 3 hours. I will undoubtedly have a lot of things to write about next week.

No comments: