Monday, March 19, 2007

MacDonalds date, pure class

I am a big believer in intention manifestation. Look what happened. I wanted new girls in my life, I kept thinking about it - and I got some. I got at least one, maybe more than one depending on how stuff plays out. I may have some new stories soon.

3 girls emailed me online. HBStumpy, HBLacunaCoil, and HBYooper. Actually, HBStumpy just winked. I emailed HBStumpy and asked for her IM name. After about half hour of chatting, I asked for her phone number. We talked for a while on the phone last week. I asked her to hang out with me over the weekend, she said yes. I called her on Thursday, but she didn't answer. I thought ok, well that's that. But she still keeps IM'ing me when I'm not home - every day for the past few days. I haven't responded or called her back yet. Stumpy isn't that great, so I don't really care all that much.

HBLacunaCoil is my 'type'. Blonde Eastern European, complete with sexy accent. She is even a Capricorn. I have been talking to her a lot on the phone, today we met for the first time. She is cute, first impression is that she is the type of girl that I could easily develop very serious oneitis for if I'm not careful. She is young, and - remarkably - she doesn't have any kids or an ex husband! Halleluhiah! Actually all 3 of these girls I'm writing about are single with no kids as far as I know. HBLacunaCoil is a Phi Beta Kappa business student, which is very nice. Being the class guy that I am, I take her to MacDonalds and don't even offer to buy her anything. We sit there for a few hours in between her classes, and shoot the bull as she nibbles on her Filet o Fish. HBLacunaCoil is my favorite HB at the moment, it would be cool if things worked out with her, but I'm not expecting anything. I go into these situations with a lot less ego these days. I feel like we have a good rapport, but who am I to judge? Every time I think I am doing good, the situation blows up in my face. I feel pretty comfortable around her, more comfortable than when I'm with HBFrenchGirl or HBRussianGirl - but less comfortable than when I'm with HBPhoneSex. I think she is generally a nice person, but I've been wrong about that type of thing before.

There is a third HB - HBYooper, who emailed me yesterday. I email her back and say 'Listen, I don't like playing 'email tag'. Give me your number', so she does. I called her in the car on the way to meet HBLacunaCoil. She tells me she is on her way out the door to hang out with her friends, and will call me later. Maybe she will call. Yooper is also sexy, from her pics she has a great body too. It would be cool if something happens with this one too.

Tomorrow is the first day of spring. Winter was not that bad, either.
Things are looking up.

3 comments:

Resilient said...

LOL.. I like the McDonalds date that's pretty funny man. What a great way to screen for a golddigger. Vulpine has a 1st date where he takes them to Chucky Cheeses for a slice of pizza and skeeball. Or as Doc Love says, the 1st date should always be Starbucks for 45 mins, then k-close or set up a day3(day2 if it's a net girl).

A note on being comfortable. I think when you honestly lose the dependability on the outcome you come across as more confident and indifferent and the woman pick up on the non-neediness and that increases attraction.

You drop em' if they're boring, etc. It's cool to see that this is a sport for you and not the hunt for LTR deal.

Curious, do they ever bring up the age issue? Or been married issue since you're in the your 30s?

Nonchalant said...

By the time we are talking on the phone or out on the date, I've already asked them at some point how old would they go for a guy? If they are out with me then it is not much of an issue anyways. I'm glad I have a bunch here that aren't the usual single mothers, I was really getting sick of 'I can't go out, have to babysit'.

I have a routine down when I first talk on the phone that continues into the first date or first few interactions - where I just bombard them with screening questions, they don't get a chance to get bored of ask me any questions about myself. If they do, I just ignore and keep hitting them with screening questions. This is a new thing for me but it worked with the last F close, so I am going to continue using it. I usually just hit them with stuff like-

strawberry fields test
3 roads diverge test
what's your longest relationship?
why did you guys break up?
you ever been pregnant?
would you ever have an abortion?
you ever cheat?
you ever have an STD?
what won't you do in bed?
you have a history of mental illness in your family?
the cube test
if you were a car, what kind of car would you be?
why should i date you?

questions like that, after a while they start laughing and I make them more and more ridiculous.

Unknown said...

Where do you meet these women online? Match.com? or there's some other site?