Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Everything's going to change. Have a cluckety cluck cluck day, Hugo.

This is very sudden, but it's good news. I've mentioned here how I was talking to my girl about eventually moving in with me - we could save money in rent and really start saving for our plan of getting rich through buying commercial properties. We thought that we would have to wait til May when her lease is over, but she talked to a lawyer from a tenant's rights group, and he told her that she can break her lease and move in next month. So we're moving her in slowly and she will be fully moved in by the end of the month. This is a big step. As soon as I found out I called my mom to tell her - but I chickened out and wound up just talking to my mom for a half an hour. I wonder what she'll say.

No comments: