Friday, September 07, 2007

Bears FtW

I got an A in my business class! I'm going to probably continue with an accounting or stats class. I also told JCB that I was going to look into a real estate class for us to take this fall. There's also the SCJP certification. I should probably sit down and prioritize all of the things I want to do this year. I'm going to the Hideout festival with J. and D. tonight - Bloc party is playing. We're leaving work early tonight - I dunno about 5 hours of indie rock concerts, I may have to drink profusely. I've been celebrating lately - I haven't done much other than work a lot and hang around the house, watch Lost episodes in bed with K., play guitar, do some home improvements. Tomorrow should be fun too - going to see Rush at the Tinley Park ampitheater with J. and P. and K. and R., carpooling with J. there. Life is good, life is fun and busy, I'm happy. I have to remind myself sometimes to appreciate what I have.

No comments: