Monday, April 09, 2007

More ways to make your troubles disappear

And the number one way to make your problems in life disappear - this works every time, afaik ... marathon, mind blowing sex with an attractive woman. This is what the game is all about, and it makes all of the bullshit that I've had to deal with worthwhile. HBYooper has been thoroughly rocking my world every night for the past 5 days and I am going back for another dose tonight. This is just really intense, I like hanging out with her too, she's really easy to talk to - when we're talking, that is. I'm not sure how I feel about her, I hardly know her. However, I don't have the usual gut feeling that this will end badly. I think however it ends, it'll be worth it. God and I took this week off to take care of taxes and other mindless financial paperwork - I can't do anything but think about tonight's festivities.

No comments: