Thursday, April 12, 2007

Feeling vulnerable

So I had this two day F marathon with this girl I met last week. It was pretty incredible. I feel like my mind is scrambled, I had the day off work to take care of some shyt, but all I do is think about this girl. My game was really tight when I got her in bed, but now that she has rocked my world, I feel like the tables are turned. Yesterday I called her, she called me back on the phone, and we talked for a long time. I probably could have told her to come over or something but honestly I need a couple of days to rest up after last weekend. It is only a feeling I get, but I feel like she may be losing interest slightly. Or maybe it is normal to go through a slight depression/feeling of being with someone? I don't know. I feel like I need to go out and game again, get back into my life and take care of shyt.

1 comment:

Reverend K said...

Some people freak a little bit after a new relationship starts. She probably isn't losing interest. More likely, she's just making sure she doesn't fall for you too hard.