Friday, January 22, 2010

Because noone wants to die alone

Made a lot of progres in the past couple of days. Finished first song, the ambient shoegaze one - added a nice acoustic guitar solo to the end of it and some cool spoken word samples. Started skeleton of new song - drums and some effects, and recorded the guitars already. It's going to be a simple rock tune, but with a cool bridge and a lot of effects. Learning a lot about Logic and mixing lately, too. Really excited about music. The music that's coming out of me is not the type I intended to write and record, at least so far - but I'm just happy that I'm writing and recording, and it sounds cool to me. Note to self that aside from sounding cool, a good title implies the subject matter of a song if only in the way you associate the words with subjects in your life.

No comments: