Friday, July 25, 2008

Weight ranges

I'm at 192 right now - still fat. I'm 5'11" by the way. Still working on losing the weight, hope to be back to my ideal weight by Christmas.

I've been thinking - at least for someone with my body type, weight goes something like this:

190 and above, especially over 195 lb - fat, ugly and borderline obese, thick neck, man tits and big belly - you look fat no matter what you wear unless you want to buy a whole new wardrobe in XL and XXL.

180 to 190 lb - You look presentable, but don't kid yourself that you are 'skinny'. You look ok with clothes on but don't think that you can take your shirt off credibly on the beach. You wear L shirts, M shirts still look tight and stupid on you.

175 to 180 lb - Borderline nice physique. Probably what I've been the majority of my life. You can start wearing size M shirts credibly.

165 to 175 lb - This should be your ideal weight. You look good with clothes on or off, you look great with a shirt off or in a tank top. Libido and energy level is great. You wear size M shirts and they look great on you, waist is around 30-31. You should stay in this range for life.

No comments: