Monday, May 21, 2007

Payback is a Bitch

My ex girlfriend of 5 years, who I broke up with in January 2006, tends to callme periodically just to fuck with my head. She does stuff like tell me about this douchebag she started dating immediately after breaking up with me. Man I hate that guy, imagine my satisfaction when he turned out to be a violent psychopath who punched a hole in the wall while they were arguing. The past couple of months I could tell by the things she said that she was feeling the situation out to see if I would take her back. Of course I would never do that, although I still talk to her because of all the years we spent together, even though she's a stupid bitch. Last Friday she called me to tell me she broke up with the violent douchebag boyfriend and is single again. I responded by telling her about this new girlfriend of mine, how we have been hanging out all of the time and sleeping with each other. I swear to God she sounded like she was going to cry, then she hung up with 'I have to go.' Last Friday night, while driving back from Evanston, she called again while I was driving around with my girl. I took the call and I could tell she was stoned as hell, as my ex has become a huge stoner after we broke up. I started giving her a lot of shit and fucking with her headabout how I'm with my girl and we are so happy - then I start jokingly asking her if she can send me weed. Then I hang up on her rather dramatically and absurdly - 'I can't talk right now, I have to go to church'. I don't feel bad about this. If you knew all the shit I've been through with this girl, you'd know shedeserves everything that's happening right now, and I know she is freaking out because now I have someone and her security blanket is gone.

Weekend was fun. My girl asked me to help out with this school play of hers, which was mainly an excuse to show me off to her girlfriends, who are also grade school teachers that she works with. It was cute. We went to Ikea on Saturday to buy a new bed, surprisingly it fit into the girlfriend's car. We had to drive all the way home on I90 with no rearview mirror. Then it took a couple of hours to put it together. We were exhausted, but at least we didn't sit in trafficfor 3 hours like last time. Sunday we laid in bed all day watching 30 Rock on the computer, or sitting around playing guitar. It's pretty cool dating someonehwo knows how to play. I cooked her dinner, I'm not sure if she liked it or not. I made grilled salmon and vegetables, I'm also getting really good at makingfruit smoothies. This week I have to really get started with this independent study class I'm taking at Northwestern over the summer. Fucked up billing situation at VW too that I have to deal with.

No comments: