Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I know you very well now let me tell you that I caught you, my dear, my dear ...

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, my girl is on the pill and we're now having sex without a condom. She just surprised me one day when I was driving her to the pharmacy to pick up her allergy medicine. We were at the drive thru and she said, 'oh yeah I'm also picking up the pill'. This makes me slightly nervous, I didn't ask her to go on the pill. It did bug me that I had to wear a rubber, but I was only complaining about it. I didn't mean for her to go on the pill. It just seems a lot more serious now that she's doing this, the sex is way better though. Another example of how this situation is gradually spiralling out of control, and I don't take any measures to stop it because I'm a bonehead and I'm enjoying myself too much.

I also forgot to mention I did about 10 approaches last week at 720. Me and JCB told ourselves we would hang in the set at least 5 minutes, even if we have nothing to say we will just stand there. No numbers or anything. Tough night. It was entertaining in some respects though. The place is really loud so after a while I would just say the stupidest shit cos they couldn't hear me anyways. JCB asked me to distract an UG so he could hit on her hot friend. Some other weird shit happened that night, we didn't get to see chicks fighting or anything. JCB is in a really bad state lately, it sounds like he has a few prospects waiting in the wings from the last time I talked to him, so maybe he'll snap out of it. Anyway, the trick to 720 is you have to get there early - and you have to make all your moves before 11 because at that time it is so loud and crowded you can't really sarge.

291 approaches

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey man, sent you a PM at WSA.

Reverend K said...

Hey, just thinking...
Remember when you would say that online dating was bullshit and not worth the time? How ironic is it that you're with this girl because of online dating?
It's pretty cool.