Monday, November 27, 2006

Day 2 with HBRussianGirl

Date last weekend with the exotic HBRussianGirl. I really like this girl, she's just a really cool person all around. This was just a nice sweet date, I had a really good time - even though I was worried I didn't make that great of an impression. I basically threw out all my C+F PUA shit out the window and just acted naturally. Which is probably a bad idea - because in my case, acting naturally means acting like a depressed guy who needs to be on prescription antidepressents.

I picked her up at 7 and we hung out til around midnight. I took her to my favorite bars in Wicker Park, and this vegetarian restaurant. It was a nice night so we walked around a lot. She is funny and sweet, I feel like I can really talk to her. She's also pretty hot.

It was also pretty interesting - there's this point in all my dates when my date looks at me and says something like: 'you're pretty depressed', or 'you look so sad', or 'you look like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders' (that's my favorite one, some teacher chick I went out with last spring said that). I'm not exactly Mr. Happy Go Lucky jokester, not surprisingly girls pick up on this pretty quickly. This girl turned to me and said 'hey you look stressed' - then she wanted to know what my problems were. My problems are so vague and nebulous - like how am I going to describe to her in a few seconds my long and convoluted relationship with my parents, or my recent troubles with the law? I just can't. I thought it was cool that this girl actually didn't hold it against me, and tried to be cheerful for both of us, and tried to relate to me even though I wasn't exactly Mr. Good Time party guy.

All I got was a kiss. But I called her up again today and told her I wanted to make her dinner at my place this weekend. She seemed excited about it, and told me she would bring cookies. So this weekend I will have this girl in my Seduction Location. Now I have to learn how to cook...HBRussianGirl

No comments: