Friday, May 01, 2009

Killing off book a week reports

I'm killing off my book a week 2009 reports. My schedule at work has become horrendous all of a sudden, and the baby is occupying the majority of my free time - I have to carve out time for my personal pursuits like guitar and running, I even feel bad making time to do these things because my wife needs all the help with the baby she can get. She's also doing her Master's degree thesis, so it's really difficult for her to juggle school along with the demands of motherhood, I feel like I should be making myself available to help as much as possible. That's a way of explaining that I'll still be blogging, but I'm killing that particular series off because it seems like a waste of time, like I'm just posting links - I sure as hell don't have time to write reviews. I'm still on track for a book a week by the way, you can check my progress at goodreads.com on my sidebar.

No comments: