Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Dream of Jenna Fischer

My girl woke up and told me that she had a weird dream last night. She dreamed she was hanging out alone at my place and found a door in my living room that led to a secret room in my apartment, which was like a really nice dining room with a fancy table and a bar ('it was like MTV Cribs', she said). She said this room led to another living room with cathedral ceilings and expensive furnituve (but, curiously, still no wide screen tv), and then she found a balcony that looked out over the city. And then there was a little pug dog that tried to follow her around from room to room. Then she said she found a water slide leading down from the balcony, and the ceiling in the secret living room opened up and there was sunlight everywhere, and she took a glass elevator down to the lobby in my building, which was a lot nicer than it usually is, and decorated like Water Tower Place. She wandered around this new and better version of my building and encountered Jenna Fischer from the Office, and that pretty chick from Gray's Anatomy. Both were pregnant. They looked at her and said, 'we have blood, you have to be pregnant to have old blood.'

'Someday, baby' I told her, wrapping my arms around her. 'Someday we'll have Jenna Fischer.'

No comments: